• Protective overshirt made of 11oz Cordura denim• CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart limb protectors• Extra comfort provided by mechanical stretch
Bridging the gap between the Tracer Denim overshirt and the Tailored Technology textile jackets is the Rev'It! Westport overshirt. When you first see it, the Westport looks like any other good-looking, heavy denim shirt. But on further inspection, it starts to resemble a jacket. It features front slit pockets and large quilted surfaces at the front and on the outer side of the sleeves.Construction and comfort. The Westport overshirt is constructed of 11 ounce Cordura denim, with PWR Shield knit reinforcements on the inside of the elbows and the shoulders. The combination of both of these materials makes it a highly abrasion-resistant garment, which ends up being better than the resistance of leather. The back of the elbows have action pleats to allow better movement of the arms and the mechanical stretch of the materials add more comfort to the Westport.
Safety has not been compromised. As well as the high abrasion resistance of the Cordura and PWR Shield, triple stitching techniques have been used at the seams to stop the shirt pulling apart under stress, like in the unfortunate event of a slide. There is also the use of Rev'It!'s SeeSmart CE-certified level 1 protectors at the elbows and the shoulders for impact and extra abrasion resistance.
• Outer shell: 11oz Cordura denim
• Composition: Outer shell: 85% cotton, 15% polyamide lining: 100% polyester, protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, double layered with PWR I shield at elbow & shoulder
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Features: Extra comfort by mechanical stretch, triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans Iota short connection zipper, action pleats at back
• Pockets: Chest pockets, slit pockets, inner pocket