• Waterproof summer mens motorcycle gloves from Rev It• Water-repellent stretch fabric for the comfiest fit• 100% waterproof with moisture management & breathability
Designed to tackle the issue of rain in the summer: Normally, waterproof gloves aren't aimed at summer riders - they've got thick linings, super warm. But, we need our gloves to be waterproof in summer too! In humid climates it's especially important so that your ride is comfortable, but even in England - with the ever delightful weather - it could be sunny one minute and raining the next.
Designed for those summer showers: They offer you the moisture management and maximum breathability you need, but in the event you get caught in a shower, you'll be okay!
Comfort, fit and safety: A tri-fleece liner ensures the comfort you need, adjustment tabs mean you'll get the perfect fit whilst a visor wiper is ideal for when it rains! There's also reflective detailing and PWR aramid at the palm which gives abrasion resistance.
Please note: You are viewing the mens version of these motorcycle gloves.
• Outer shell - digital grip, cowhide, PWR|shell 500D stretch, suede leather with WR finish, goatskin with WR finish
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection - EVA foam at fingers, thumb & palm, Temperfoam at knuckle, PWR|aramid at palm
• Visibility - reflection at little finger & cuff
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 56% Leather, 44% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
• Features - visor wiper, digital grip patches, stretch lips at backhand, elastic at wrist, regular cuff length