• 3-layer motorbike touring jacket with high abrasion resistance• Winter: Detachable waterproof & detachable thermal liners• Summer: Ventilation zippers & panels, back pocket for liners
Ideal for four season use: This 3-layer jacket has been developed with the feedback of touring riders.
Protection you need: What you get is improved durability through reinforced stitching, strong zips and a new connection zipper construction, which seals the jacket and pants from leakage. The new jacket is compatible with both Leatt and Moveo neck brace systems, the latter of which conveniently stays attached when taking the jacket on and off. There's also CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket that fits the Level 2 RV shape back protector from Rev It.
Summer: This touring motorcycle jacket is also Hydrabag ready so you can stay hydrated as you ride on those summer days. With the inner membrane removed, the outer shell can be upgraded with a Challenger cooling vest insert. The pockets are big, the air vents are bigger, improving airflow for use in summer and the back stash pocket for liners ensures you are always equipped for any change in weather.
Winter: Simply put back in the detachable thermal liner and the removable 100% waterproof membrane and you've got yourself a jacket that will see you through the colder months. Laminated reflective areas on the jacket will help you get seen on winter evenings by other road users and you can also add a HV vest for extra visibility!
In our book: If your riding takes you further afield than work and back, this has to be on your list to consider. The Sand jacket comes from the Rev It Sand family: Gloves and trousers that match, which are designed specifically for touring riders.
Previously sold at £299.99.
• Outer shell PWR|wax 1200D , polyester 600D , PWR|shell 500D , Lorica , polyester rib
• Insulation detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability detachable hydratex | 3L
• Protection fully perforated EVA foam at back , ProLife CE protection at shoulders & elbows , prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility laminated reflection at chest, back & upper arms , laminated reflective logo at back , reflective logo at upper arms
• Composition 52% Polyester, 48% Polyamide
• Tour fit , regular
• Adjustability flexisnap , adjustment strap at under arms , adjustment drawcord at hips , UTA | tab at cuffs , double adjustment straps at waist , adjustment tab at upper arms
• Ventilation VCS | zippers at front, chest, back & under arms
• Features long & double short connection zipper , prepared for vest connector HV , prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert , prepared for Leatt & MOVEO neck brace , hydra bag prepared