• PWR shell - highly abrasion resistant - mesh motorcycle jacket• Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & waterproof membrane• Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows
Multiple uses: Rather than decide between a waterproof or air-mesh jacket, riders today are looking for a single jacket that combines multiple functions.
The necessities: There are many outstanding features on the Levante jacket that will make a difference to the ride you have. The CE armour at shoulders and elbows teamed with the option to insert a Level 2 back protector [RV shape] gives you the safety you want. The Levante is a 3/4 length touring motorcycle jacket with a PWR outer shell for high abrasion resistance.
Summer: A full mesh outer gives airflow in summer months, with the option to insert the Rev It Cooler Vest, which cleanly zips into the jacket for riding in those warmer months. There is a pocket on the back of the jacket to store your removed liners in so you can travel with them across continents and really react to changes in the weather.
Winter: The detachable liner is not only thermal but also waterproof, giving you 100% waterproofing for those rainy days. Hand warmer pockets and a jeans loop that helps to eliminate back draft will ensure a warmth on and off the bike. The option to add a Vest Connector HV with laminated reflection on upper arms and at the collar will make sure you get seen on those winter evenings.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the ladies' cut of this motorcycle jacket.
• PWR shell mesh motorcycle jacket
• Insulation detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
• Waterproofing & breathability - detachable hydratex G-liner
• Protection fully perforated EVA foam at back , Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders & elbows , prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility laminated reflection at upper arms
• Reflective logo at back
• Composition 100% Polyester
• Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability adjustment straps at waist & upper arms, flexisnap, UTA tab at cuffs, adjustment tab at under arms
• Ventilation panels at chest, back & arms
• Stretch lips at elbows, jeans loops, short connection zipper
• Prepared for vest connector HV code. RFAR0390410D & Challenger cooling vest insert code. RFAR0381010D