• Leather winter motorcycle gloves from Rev It: Boxxer• Protection: Hard-shell knuckle with PWR aramid at palm• Stay warm & dry: There's a waterproof lining & tri-fleece
If you want a pair of city winter gloves, you want these! An awesome addition to the range, these motorcycle gloves are the leather version, plus a few tweaks, of the very popular Carver glove from Rev It. An awesome waterproof leather motorcycle glove at a great price.
Stay warm and dry: There's a Hydratex lining to ensure that you don't get wet as you ride to work. You've also got a really snug, warm tri-fleece liner to keep you warm through winter months. Knitted cuffs and a new and improved fit makes these gloves feel super comfy. These gloves are also CE approved!
There's plenty of protection features, urban inspired motorcycle gloves aren't usually overly protective, but these gloves have the protection you want and need for winter commutes. There's a leather covered - which offers abrasion resistance - hard-shell knuckle and Temperfoam at the knuckle and palms. There's also EVA foam at the thumb and fingers and Rev It's PWR aramid, which offers further abrasion resistance, at the palm.
Get seen: There's also reflective detailing on the back of the hand, so that other road users can see you on those winter evenings or mornings.
• Outer shell - suede leather with WR finish, goatskin with WR finish, connect finger tip fabric
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection - Temperfoam at knuckle & palm, leather hard-shell knuckle, EVA foam at fingers & thumb, PWR|aramid at palm
• Visibility - reflection at backhand
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 86% Leather, 13% Polyamide, 0,5% Polyurethane, 0,5% Silver
• Fit - city fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap at wrist
• Features - elastic at wrist, regular cuff length, connect finger tip, knitted cuffs, suede leather visor wiper, stretch lips at fingers