• Fashion inspired urban motorcycle jacket from Rev It• All the properties of canvas & it's also waterproof• Protection: Safety stitched & armour at impact points
An awesome looking motorcycle jacket from Rev It. Designed to have the look of a fashion town jacket, yet all the functionality and safety features you expect from a motorcycle jacket. It's a great length to scoot and commute in, whilst it stops wind draft, you won't sit on the jacket as you ride.
First up, there's protection: Safety stitched throughout the whole jacket and there's also armour at the vital impact zones, the shoulders and elbows.
Is it practical in England? The canvas look and feel really is authentic, but it's practical as you zip through the town on your scooter. This jacket has a Hydratex lining, so it's waterproof! There's also a pocket behind that lining for your mobile phone, so you can travel without the worry of it getting wet.
It's the little things that matter, Rev It really have gone to town on the finer details of this motorcycle jacket. The buttons are taped, so they won't fall off. There's a storm skirt to stop draughts and a removable thermal lining to keep you warm in winter. There's also an expansion gusset at the back, what does that mean to you? It means that when you sit on your bike or scooter, there won't be a tight feeling across the top of your thighs. A GetGeared love!
• Outer shell: polyester oxford 2L
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex | lite
• Protection: Knox Lite CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: reflection at collar
• Composition: 85% Polyester, 15% Polyamide
• Fit: city fit
• Adjustability: adjustment tab at cuffs, two-way zipper at front
• Features: wind catcher at waist, knitted cuffs & collar at thermal liner, comfort panels at upper back
• Pockets: inner pockets, slit pockets, napoleon pocket