Rev It! Poseidon Jacket GTX - Grey Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Lightweight, yet substantial Gore-Tex Pro motorcycle jacket• 100% waterproof for the life of the garment• Magnetic fastener: Open/close mesh panels with one hand
Poseidon: King of the Sea, but you'll certainly be King of the Road wearing this jacket! If you fancy being King of the Waves you'll have a hard time as the Gore-Tex Pro laminate construction means you'll stay 100% dry for the life of the jacket.
The waterproof Aquadefence system means that you'll benefit from direct ventilation at the chest to cool you down in those summer months. In the heat, you'll be able to open the chest flap and secure it with a magnet system using only one hand - no more taking off both gloves at the side of the road to cool yourself down!
Plenty of protection: Superfabric at impact zones provides excellent abrasion resistance. There's also CE armour at the shoulders and elbows with a pocket for a back insert.
Stay warm as you ride: It's the little things that matter in life, Rev It have even used a fleece lining in the hand warmer pockets - yes, they do exactly what they say on the tin! Laminated reflection at the visual zones so that you get seen on those winter evenings, whilst a detachable thermal liner will keep you warm.
You really will ride with ease through all four seasons!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the magnetic fastening system at the chest this jacket is unsuitable for those riders with a pacemaker, the best alternative is Rev'It's Defender jacket: RFJT1114020D
• Outer shell: 2L nylon 600D GORE-TEX fabric, SuperFabric, Lorica, 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric, 3L stretch GORE-TEX Pro fabric, wax polyester 600D, polyester rib
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability: 2L GORE-TEX fabric
• Protection: fully perforated EVA foam at back, SuperFabric panel at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, SaS Tec CE protection at shoulders & elbows
• Visibility: laminated reflection at chest, back & upper arms
• Fit: tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: UTA | tab at cuffs, adjustment draw cord at hips, adjustment straps at waist, flexisnap, adjustment strap at upper & under arms
• Ventilation: VCS | Aquadefence, VCS | zipper at back & under arms, air outlet at under arms
• Features: VCS | Aquadefence with Fidlock magnetic fastener, short & long connection zipper, collar hook, stretch at elbows, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
• Pockets back pocket, hand warmer pockets, waterproof stash pockets, inner pockets