Rev It! Sand Jacket Ladies - Grey Blue
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Highly abrasive resistant motorcycle touring jacket for ladies• Detachable 100% waterproof liner & detachable thermal liner• CE armour at shoulders & elbows, pocket for L2 back insert
Ideal for four season use: This 3-layer jacket has been developed with the feedback of touring female riders. What you get is improved durability through reinforced stitching, strong zips and a new connection zipper construction, which seals the jacket and pants from leakage.
Compatibility: The new jacket is compatible with both Leatt and Moveo neck brace systems, the latter of which conveniently stays attached when taking the jacket on and off. There's also CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket that fits the Level 2 RV shape back protector from Rev It.
Summer: This touring motorcycle jacket is also Hydrabag ready so you can stay hydrated as you ride on those summer days. With the inner membrane removed, the outer shell can be upgraded with a Challenger cooling vest insert.The pockets are big, the air vents are bigger improving airflow for use in summer and the back stash pocket for liners ensures you are always equipped for any change in weather.
Winter: Simple put back in the detachable thermal liner and the removable 100% waterproof membrane and you've got yourself a jacket that will see you through the colder months. Laminated reflective areas on the jacket will help you get seen on winter evenings by other road users and you can also add a HV vest for extra visibility!
In our book: If your riding takes you further afield than work and back, this has to be on your list to consider.
• Outer shell - polyester dull 450D, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 320D, PWR|wax 500D, Schoeller dobby fabric
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - detachable hydratex | 3L
• Protection - prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, ProLife ladies CE protection at shoulders & elbows =
• Visibility - reflective logo at upper arms, laminated reflection at chest & back
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment tab at upper arms, cuffs & hips, flexisnap, adjustment strap at under arms, variable height adjustment straps at waist
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers at chest, back, waist & sleeves
• Features - long & double short connection zipper, stretch lips at elbows, collar hook, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, prepared for vest connector HV, stretch panels at arm pits
• Pockets - inner pockets, membrane storage pocket, slit pockets