• Highly abrasive resistant motorcycle touring jacket for ladies• Detachable 100% waterproof liner & detachable thermal liner• CE armour at shoulders & elbows, pocket for L2 back insert
Ideal for four season use: This 3-layer jacket has been developed with the feedback of touring female riders. What you get is improved durability through reinforced stitching, strong zips and a new connection zipper construction, which seals the jacket and pants from leakage.
Compatibility: The new jacket is compatible with both Leatt and Moveo neck brace systems, the latter of which conveniently stays attached when taking the jacket on and off. There's also CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket that fits the Level 2 RV shape back protector from Rev It.
Summer: This touring motorcycle jacket is also Hydrabag ready so you can stay hydrated as you ride on those summer days. With the inner membrane removed, the outer shell can be upgraded with a Challenger cooling vest insert.The pockets are big, the air vents are bigger improving airflow for use in summer and the back stash pocket for liners ensures you are always equipped for any change in weather.
Winter: Simple put back in the detachable thermal liner and the removable 100% waterproof membrane and you've got yourself a jacket that will see you through the colder months. Laminated reflective areas on the jacket will help you get seen on winter evenings by other road users and you can also add a HV vest for extra visibility!
In our book: If your riding takes you further afield than work and back, this has to be on your list to consider.
Previously sold at £279.99.
• Outer shell - polyester dull 450D, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 320D, PWR|wax 500D, Schoeller dobby fabric
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - detachable hydratex | 3L
• Protection - prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, ProLife ladies CE protection at shoulders & elbows =
• Visibility - reflective logo at upper arms, laminated reflection at chest & back
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment tab at upper arms, cuffs & hips, flexisnap, adjustment strap at under arms, variable height adjustment straps at waist
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers at chest, back, waist & sleeves
• Features - long & double short connection zipper, stretch lips at elbows, collar hook, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, prepared for vest connector HV, stretch panels at arm pits
• Pockets - inner pockets, membrane storage pocket, slit pockets