Rev It! Summer Gloves Dirt 2 Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Adventure style airmesh motorcycle gloves from Rev It• Impact protection: Knuckle armour, palm slider, finger knuckles• Digital finger: Use your sat nav/smart phone wearing these
An update of the Rev It Dirt gloves, these Dirt 2 gloves benefit from updated materials and an "(No Suggestions)" (as we like to call it). That means the heat from your finger in transferred through the little pad and you can use touch screen devices such as your sat nav or smart phone.
Impact protection is second to none! Rest assured, these motorcycle gloves still have all the best bits of the original dirt gloves: Impact protection is second to none! Hard knuckle armour is supported by a rubber palm slider and PWR aramid at the palm. These motorcycle gloves also have PU injected finger knuckles and temperfoam padding in certain areas - all to add to your safety!
You'll still be able to breathe easy too: These gloves are completely affordable and offer your some of the best breathability around! Air stretch mesh ensures airflow and a comfortable fit, whilst ventilation panels also work to keep you cool. Overall, these gloves are comfortable, breathable and best of all, they give you uncompromised feel of the handlebars. Perfect.
• Outer shell - goatskin, air stretch mesh, connect finger tip fabric, Automan stretch, synthetic PU leather, Pampas cowhide (PU coated)
• Protection - Temperfoam at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider & cuff, PU injected finger knuckles, TPU hard-shell knuckle, PU rubber palm slider, PWR|aramid at palm slider
• Visibility - reflective piping at backhand
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 54% leather, 34% Polyamide, 11% Polyester, 1% Polyurethane
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at fingers, thumb & back hand
• Features - stretch lips at index, middle & ring finger & backhand, elastic at wrist & backhand, connect finger tip, short cuff length, Grip patches at palm