Rev It! Summer Gloves Jerez Pro Black White
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Highly technical sports motorcycle gloves from Rev It• The highest form of protection Rev It offer: Inspired by MotoGP• Features include: Palm sliders, finger sliders, TPU knuckle
R & D. These motorcycle gloves from Rev It are their most technical, protective gloves on offer. Created using feedback from MotoGP riders, these motorcycle gloves are an enhancement of the Rev It Jerez gloves. As well as all the features they have to offer, Rev It have added even more protection and a new range of colour schemes.
You're certainly not short of protection when it comes to these motorcycle gloves! A leather outer offers abrasion resistance, whilst TPU knuckle armour, palm sliders (plural there, there is two on each hand!) plus dual comp wrist protection and finger sliders offers you premium protection. You also have a thumb protector, Seesoft impact protection at the cuff and PWR|yarn, which offers more abrasion resistance. WOW!
As well as plenty of protection, these motorcycle rave gloves are comfortable. Elastic at the wrist as well as a trice-fleece liner at the cuff ensure a comfortable fit. Stretch panels at the fingers and grip patches allow you to have maximum grip, further adding to your safety and reducing fatigue.
Overall, the perfect pair of motorcycle gloves if you are looking for premium protection to wear on the track!
• Outer shell: kangaroo leather, 3D air mesh, synthetic PU leather, Pittards goat Digital WR100X, cowhide, Pittards goat Armortan WR100X
• Protection: TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, Temperfoam under protectors, ventilated dual comp protector at knuckle & backhand, TPU hard-shell little finger protector, Dual-comp protector at cuff, TRYONIC Impact Protection Technology at cuff, TPU hard-shell thumb protector , double TPU hard-shell palm slider, PWR|yarn
• Lining: tri-fleece liner at cuff, aramid liner at backhand
• Composition: 91% Leather, 9% Polyamide
• Fit: race fit
• Adjustability: double adjustment tab at cuff, adjustment strap at wrist
• Ventilation: ventilation panels at fingers & cuff
• Features: elastic at wrist, regular cuff length, Pittards Digital grip patches, Outside stitching, double cuff closure, stretch lips at fingers, harmonica construction