• Waterproof motorcycle trousers from Richa: Denver• Available in three leg lengths for the perfect fit• D3O knee armour with removable thermal liner
The perfect trousers for winter. The Richa Denver trousers are textile motorcycle trousers made from 600 denier polyester with a fixed Taffeta membrane that makes them waterproof and breathable. They also have a removable thermal liner which, combined with the waterproofing of the Taffeta, make them a great choice for year-round riding.
The features that you want. The Denver trousers also have some tricks up their legs, including an adjustable Velcro waistband, Richa Contraglide technology on the seat to increase grip on the bike's seat and a short connecting zip that allows you to connect them to any Richa jacket.
The protection that you need. The main body of the trousers, made from the 600 denier fabric, are abrasion resistant, but there is also CE certified D3O knee protectors, which can be vertically adjusted, as well as foam hip protectors. They are finished off with Retro Reflex technology, which makes you more visible to other road users when you are riding your motorcycle in the dark or in poor weather.
For all shapes and sizes. The Richa Denver trousers come in a huge variety of waist sizes, but also come in regular, short and long leg, so you are sure to find the right pair for you.This pair is the short leg option.
• Fixed Taffeta breathable membrane (5.000 mm water column)
• 600D Polyester outshell
• D3O knee protectors, CE certified in accordance with prEN1621-1:2011 (Level 1)
• Foam hip protectors (non-certified)
• Removable thermo liner
• Adjustable waist band (velcro system)
• One waterproof storage pocket (zipper closure)
• Knee protector position can be vertically adjusted
• Short connection zipper to connect to any Richa jacket
• Richa contraglide technology enhances grip in the seating area
• Retro Reflex technology ensures a better visibility