• Laser marked for improved fatigue resistance• Economical choice for light duty motorcycle applications• Chains used by some of the top race teams in the world
O-Ring chains from one of the leading manufacturers: RK's sealed-ring chains became of note back in 1977 when racers no longer had to change their chain three or so times in one race. Their O-Ring chains have 3 times the amount of life time compared to a standard chain.
Why choose an RK sealed chain? RK's sealed-ring chains offer less friction and increased performance at high speeds and with large amount of stress. The nitrile butadiene compound seals ensure the lubricating solution stays inside the chain and keeps out the dust and dirt of the road.
• For a moped & the street
• All O-Ring chains are manufactured with hi-carbon alloy steel for strength & durability
• O-Rings are made with a nitrile butadiene composites to seal in lubrication & deliver smooth power with minimal ring drag or loss of horsepower
• 3.5 times longer life time than a standard RK chain
• Utilises a laser marking technique instead of the previous used technique of punched marking to improve fatigue resistance