• Sporty textile motorcycle jacket from RST• CE shoulder, elbow & back & TPU shoulder sliders• Waterproof & breathable Sinaqua membrane
An upgrade on a best-seller: RST had a tough job looking to design the Blade Sport II as their bestselling Blade already had a feature list that challenged the competition. Instead, they set out to improve and upgrade, rather than starting from scratch.
The protection you need: There's CE Level 1 protectors at the shoulders and elbows and an RST Level 2 back protector. Inspired by the track, RST have also built in TPU shoulder sliders to aid with collarbone protection.
The comfort features you want: The upgrades to the Blade II are not only felt when wearing the jacket, but are also evident from the appearance. Strategically positioned stretch panels give you more flexibility than ever before in the riding position. Also featured is the Sinaqua waterproof and breathable membrane so you're sure to stay protected from the elements. As with all RST jackets, there's a 360 connection zip so you can connect with any RST trousers.
Important: Please note that when you receive this item the label may show sizing as a UK equivalent. XS = UK38, S = UK40, M = UK42, L = UK44, XL = UK46, XXL = UK48, 3XL = UK50, 4XL = UK52, 5XL = UK54.
• 100% Polyester PU coated
• Stretch panels
• 100% Polyester fixed mesh lining
• Taffeta 100% Polyester removable lining
• Breathable Sinaqua membrane lining
• 360 connection zip
• Nylon PU coated sliders
• RST Contour Plus elbow & shoulder protectors
• ICB-M Impact Core back protector
• TPU shoulder sliders