• CE armour at shoulders, knees & elbows, pocket for hips & back• Perforated leather panels with fixed mesh lining to keep cool
What an absolute bargain: This suit really is the perfect choice for first time riders that are strapped for cash, or those that want a one piece suit, but can't afford the price tag. Even if you just need a suit to see if you'll like riding in one, or a spare just in case you have an off in your more expensive one, this suit really is a great investment for so many riders!
The protection has not been compromised: Just because something is value, doesn't mean things have been compromised. This leather suit offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide, with CE armour at the impact zones. There's pockets for hip and back armour too to offer full impact protection.
Basic comfort features to keep you happy riding: Of course, it's no lie that things of a lower value must be de-specced. You've got a fixed mesh lining in this suit, instead of a removable, washable one you'd get in suits of higher prices. The hump is a full hump, but it's not a hydro hump, again a small sacrifice of a feature that generally only track riders use. There's stretch panels for a great fit and perforated leather keeps you cool in summer. Don't be fooled, this isn't a full track race suit, but it certainly does the job and a good job at that!
Please note: This RST R-16 leather suit is in EU sizes.
Previously sold at £349.97.
• Full grain 1.1mm to 1.3mm Cowhide leather
• Perforated leather panels
• 4 way stretch
• Fixed mesh lining
• RST Contour plus CE shoulder
• RST Contour plus CE elbow
• RST Contour plus CE long knee
• Pocket for optional RST contour plus CE back protector
• Pocket for optional RST contour plus CE hip protectors
• Neoprene comfort collar
• Neoprene comfort cuffs
• Stretch comfort panels
• Double layer leather at seat area
• Race hump
• Double & triple stitched seams
• Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
• Max zips