• Vintage style leather jacket that looks like you've had it years• CE armour at shoulders, elbows & back insert!• Removable thermal lining & fixed mesh lining for weather
Stand out in this vintage leather jacket: This looks and feels like a jacket you've had in your collection for years. But, don't be fooled, this jacket was made for bikers, with up-to-date protection, you'd be a fool to not consider this jacket.
Perfect with motorcycle jeans: This jacket has loads of character thanks to the distressed leather. The leather offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide, with triple and double stitched seams to prevent tearing. There's also CE armour at the shoulders, elbows and in the back!
Great for shorter rides all year: This isn't a technically advanced jacket, so don't be fooled into thinking you can wear it all year without any help from base layers. But, there is a removable 100g thermal liner and a fixed mesh lining ensures you can breathe in summer.
• Distressed leather 1.1mm to 1.3mm
• Fixed mesh lining
• Removable 100 gram quilted cotton lining
• RST Contour plus CE shoulder
• RST Contour plus CE elbow
• RST contour plus CE back protector
• 4 x Outer pockets
• Inner pockets
• Adjustable waist
• Double & triple stitched seams
• Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
• Max zips