• Redefined sports motorcycle jacket with a race hump• CE shoulder, elbow & back with TPU sliders• Sinaqua membrane with removable thermal liner
Redefining a bestseller: RST have put a lot of work into upgrading the Tractech Evo II jacket. It may not be obvious from the front, but check out the back you'll see that they have cranked up the sports credentials of the Tractech Evo but fitting a race hump! Not only does it look professional, but it really helps with aerodynamics when you're in the tuck position.
The protection you need: There's CE protectors at the shoulders and elbows and an RST back protector. Inspired by the track, RST have also built in TPU shoulder sliders to aid with collarbone protection.
The comfort features you want: The Sinaqua waterproof and breathable membrane and the removable thermal liner help you to stay protected from the elements. For warmer rides, the intake and exhaust vents promote airflow through the jacket. Strategically positioned stretch panels and the adjustable sleeves improve the riders flexibility. As with all RST jackets, there's a 360 connection zip so you can connect with any RST trousers.
Important: Please note that when you receive this item the label may show sizing as a UK equivalent. XS = UK38, S = UK40, M = UK42, L = UK44, XL = UK46, XXL = UK48, 3XL = UK50, 4XL = UK52, 5XL = UK54.
• Maxtex & HT Tex material
• Fixed mesh lining
• Sinaqua waterproof & breathable membrane
• Removable super soft 100 gram quilted lining
• RST Contour plus CE shoulder & elbow protectors
• RST Contour plus CE Aktiv impact back protector
• RST TPU shoulder sliders
• 360 connection zip
• Neoprene comfort collar
• Reflective details
• Stretch comfort panels
• Adjustable waist
• 2 x outer pockets
• Inner pockets
• Napoleon pocket
• Adjustable sleeves
• Intake vents
• Exhaust vents
• Race hump
• Double & triple stitched seams
• Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
• Max zips