• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate & Armacor technology• D3O Air armour at shoulders & elbows, pocket for back• Detachable Outlast inner liner with insulation
ArmaS Jacket: Rukka is all about quality gear, and for protection against the road and elements this jacket is no exception. Whether you're a hard-core tourer or an everyday commuter the ArmaS jacket is extremely durable and can adapt to changes in the weather for all-season riding - awesome!
Great protective features: When it comes to tear and abrasion resistance, Rukka have thought of everything. The Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate has been strengthened with Armacor technology enhancing its windproof, waterproof and durability qualities in extended and extreme conditions. Gore-Tex Super Fabric reinforcements have also been used. RVP Air protectors at the shoulders and elbows give you top-spec protection. RVP Air armour divides the impact and prevents the outer material from breaking better than hard-shell protectors. What makes it special is its breathability which due to its construction, doesn't act as a barrier between fabrics, still allowing them to breathe. There is a pocket for optional back armour.
Ideal for all-season riding: The detachable liner has 60g insulation and uses Outlast temperature regulation. In essence, Outlast microcapsules absorb and store excess heat, releasing it to the body when needed. This creates a constant microclimate that steadies the rate at which your body heats or cools. This jacket features the Gore Lockout closure, a toothless easy to use and durably waterproof front closure system. The cuffs and the detachable collar are made from elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric for waterproofing and comfort. Make use of the connecting zipper, the ventilation zippers and the width adjustments for a jacket that has all the comfort you need. Quality like this is definitely worth the price!
• Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer laminate, strengthened with Armacor product technology, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) & Cordura
• Tear & abrasion resistant Gore-Tex Super Fabric reinforcements
• RVP air Protectors for limbs meet the requirements of CE Norm prEN 1621-1 in shoulders & elbows 2010
• Pocket for back protector
• Detachable liner with 60g insulation & Outlast thermal regulation
• Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
• Waterproof Gore Lockout closure in front
• Soft neoprene in collar
• Cuffs & detachable collar of elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric
• Elastic parts on sides of the jacket
• Ventilation openings with zippers in front on both shoulders
• Width adjustment on upper & lower arm
• 7 pockets; 3 inside (waterproof), including mobile phone pocket & 4 outside (2 waterproof)
*Rukka 5 Year warranty with loan garment scheme
(*Warranty can be extended to 6 years if garment bought in the UK after 1st January 2014 & product registered online)