• Schuberth S2 sports touring motorcycle helmet: S2• S.T.R.O.N.G composite fibre outer shell, low noise level- 85 db(A)• Improved airflow for increased stability at speed, ECE approved
The Schuberth S2 is designed for the sport touring rider. The special shape of the helmet shell provides significantly improved stability, it is now weight and comes in two shell sizes for optimum fit. Even at higher speeds, the Schuberth S2 develops virtually no lift and due to decreased air resistance and optimum directional stability, buffeting is minimized.
The S2 helmet is equipped with an innovative ventilation system combined of multi-channels in the EPS foam shell and head-chin-mouth, allowing effective distribution of fresh air over the entire head area.
Many hours in the Schuberth wind tunnel combined with an optimized acoustic shell, wind deflector and ergonomic design have made the Schuberth S2 one of the quietest road helmets on the market with 85 dBA at 100km/h which means you can concentrate easier at higher speeds.
Just a note: The visor displayed on this helmet may be dark, which is available separately. Your helmet will be delivered with a clear visor.
• 2 shell sizes: for optimum fit - low weight
• S.T.R.O.N.G composite fibre shell
• Integral sunvisor with Pinlock system included
• Rear & neck spoilers for improved airflow, extra downforce, & increased stability
• Double intake top vent with two inlets under top air scoop with on/off switch
• Integral rear spoiler with dual air outlets
• Fully removable & washable CoolMax lining
• Quick release Microlock buckle fastening
• Easy change cheek pads to obtain custom fit
• Removable chin strap covers
• Chin strap length adjustable
• Removable top vent cover
• Anti-roll off system
• Low noise levels 85dB(A)
• Integrated dual antenna for FM & Bluetooth reception built into EPS for compatibility with SRCS2 Bluetooth intercom system (optional extra)
• Conforms to ECE 22-05