• The only option for your race track needs: Schuberth SR2• Formula 1 race visor with improved tear-off use & anti-mist• Better aerodynamics, no lift, no buffeting, better airflow
As worn by the 2016 Red Bull MotoGP rookies! This is the helmet you want if you're serious when it comes to racing. Schuberth are renowned for their top quality helmets and if you really are serious about your ride, spending the extra on a Schuberth really is worth it.
Improved visor and views: A visor taken from F1 development means improved use with tear offs with fully 100% anti-mist and anti-fog treatment. The visor is quick release and can be changed with no tools.
Better aerodynamics and ventilation: With a new spoiler, this helmet offers no lift, no buffeting and it is direction stable. There's a new breath deflector for exhaled air, whilst more fresh air enters the helmet, offering far superior airflow and cooling. A double-d lock as standard on these race helmets, you're ready to beat the competition!!
Previously sold at £599.97.
• The new visor of the SR2 is a 2D racing visor, just like in Formula 1
• Improved for the use of tear offs
• The new larger anti-mist screen is responsible for keeping the mist at bay. Furthermore, it allows in racing situations a clear view
• The visor features a 2 finger tab. This makes it possible to operate the visor with either the right or the left hand
• Spoiler: An improved single piece spoiler ensures that the head stays calm in the wind - especially at higher speeds
• No lift
• Direction stable
• No buffeting
• A new breath deflector
• Double D-Lock: Due to its simplicity, reliability & safety, the double D-lock is the lock used & stipulated in racing
• D-Force spoiler for ideal aerodynamic performance at all times
• Aero acoustically optimised - only 88 dB(A) at 100 km/h average noise level (with closed machines)
• Wind deflector reduces noise level
• Practically distortion free visor Racing visor throughout the entire field of vision
• First class racing vision: 2D racing visor - improves the benefits of tear offs, increases the anti-fog lens - crossover-free view & 100 % free of fogging
• Scratch resistant & anti-fog treated visor
• Quick release visor system which can be changed without the use of tools
• Visor vent to reduce fogging
• Two adjustable head ventilation inputs
• Two-way chin ventilation for targeted distribution of the incoming air through the helmet
• The Anti-Roll-Off system developed by Schuberth ensures the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind, there is less risk of the chin section of the helmet coming into contact with the chin or neck of the rider - thanks to a small angle of tilt, & the risk of contact with the chest as the result of an accident is also reduced (provided the chin strap is closed & correctly adjusted)
• The double-D lock allows simple & precise adjustment of the chin strap length & remains reliable
• Weight: 1285g (+/- 50g)
• 5 year warranty