• Shark helmets 'most advanced' flip helmet• Lighter than its predecessor & comparable flip helmets• Re-designed chin piece opening for easier operation
Class-leading like the Shark Evoline, just better in every way: 100g lighter than the Shark Evoline helmet, weighing in at 1,650g on average. That also makes it 30g lighter than the Shark Evoline Carbon and even the top-of-the-range Arai race helmet! And smaller, ensuring that there are fewer turbulences as you ride and turning your head left and right has become a whole lot easier at speed. The Shark Evo-One is also the only flip helmet we know of that has a permanent, collapsible chin curtain to keep drafts and noise at bay.
Great in every detail: The folks from Shark helmets have thought of all the details that make a flip helmet better like: A Maxi-Vision Pinlock equipped visor for a greater field of vision that is fog-free; A stabilisation rear spoiler fin that has in-built extraction vents (not necessarily anything other than 'really clever').
The stand out feature: Of the Shark Evo One is the totally revised up-and-over mechanism of the chin piece: It offers 'Auto-Up', which means the visor automatically retracts when the chin piece is moved up; And it has 'Auto-Down', which mean that the visor lifts slightly to allow the chin piece to come down and slide undisturbed into the locked position. Now that is very clever! And it makes life 'fuss-free' when you are wearing gloves. Obviously, P/J approved for riding with the chin piece up or down.
To see how this awesome helmet works, check out our 'info sheet' user guide attached above!
• 2 helmet shell sizes
• Pinlock MaxVision visor a standard feature
• "Autoseal" system: flattens the visor onto the helmet, offering better soundproofing & seals the helmet against water & cold
• Compact aerodynamic profile plus a reduction in airborne noise thanks to CFD design (by stimulating computational fluids)
• "Auto-up & auto-down" systems means automatic lifting of the visor when raising or lowering the chin guard
• A sunshield 23% larger than that of the Evoline model