• Shark helmets' best urban scooter helmet to date• Aero-dynamically optimised even down to visor fins• Retro-style bubble visor for better everyday protection
Life in a bubble! Micro Helmets have a lot to answer for with their high up, fighter pilot inspired visors: Have you ever ridden one of those in the rain?! You are better off with a low slung bubble visor to give you a wide field of vision, broad protection from the needle prick pain of driving in the rain and less risk of watering eyes. That is the stand-out feature of the Shark Micro 'Metro Division' helmets! And their bubble visors even have small fins at the lower edge to direct airflow and reduce noise and turbulence. Tested in Paris traffic, now available for UK urban riding.
Retro in every way: Even if you do not buy into the logical reason why a lower slung jet helmet visor is better than its fighter jet equivalent, bubble visors are 'retro', therefore bubble visors are Shoreditch cool. And on the topic of cool: The interior is made of bamboo-treated comfort lining that is anti-bacterial, moisture wicking and hypoallergenic. In other words: Looking good and feeling good at the same time! Urban riding does not get better than the Shark Micro 'Metro Division' helmets.
• Aero-dynamic thermoplastics shell
• Wide field of vision with integrated air diffusers
• Interior bamboo treatment for triple effectiveness: antibacterial, anti-sweating & hypoallergenic
• Micro-ratchet neck closure
• Prepared for Bluetooth speakers
• Sizes: XS (53/54 cm), S (55/56 cm), M (57/58 cm), L (59/60 cm), XL (61/62 cm)