• Carbon aramid composite fibre race motorcycle helmet• Class 1 rated VZ100 visor prevents optical distortion• Shark's most efficient ventilation system: 7 exhausts
Developed for Shark's top end racers: The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon combines safety with leading edge technology. The critical criteria for racing are lightness, stability, comfort, a precision fit and aerodynamics.
Track tested: From the very first track tests the Shark-sponsored riders have praised the Race-R PRO's stability, even at speeds above 190mph, its comfort and the optical precision of the visor.
Fits the VZ100 visor: The VZ100 visor fitted on the Race-R PRO is Class 1 rated, ensuring minimal distortion and visual fatigue. On the track this means no optical distortion even at high speed and a clear view at first glance. The VZ 100 visor is fixed with 4 anchor points ensuring maximum safety.
Engineered ventilation: Aiming for the best ventilation system in any helmet, the Shark team have engineered a unique bespoke system incorporating 4 air scoops at chin, front and top, matched with 7 extractors; their effectiveness was optimised in the Formula 1 wind tunnel, no less! It's time to get out on the track!
• Carbon aramid fibre construction
• 2 shell sizes
• Double D chin strap
• Fully removable interior
• Magnetic strap end
• 7 optimised extraction points
• Sharktooth ready
• The VZ100 shield that is fitted on the Race R PRO is Class 1 rated. This choice avoids visual fatigue during long trips when optical distortion occurs
• Profiled outer shell & spoiler optimise aerodynamics
• Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
• Double density chin bar
• Natural bamboo fibre interior
• New design multi-density interior
• Removable & washable comfort paddings: antibacterial, cheek pads interchangeable for custom fit, micro-aeration for optimized air flow
• Neck pad with neoprene sections for elasticity & water resistance
• Rated 5 stars in the SHARP crash test
• Weight from: 1250 g + / – 50 g