• Thermoplastic full face helmet from Shark with Maxvision Pinlock• Sharks first LED helmet: Get seen on those dark nights!• Sharktooth ready, anti-scratch visor, removable washable lining
Shark are onto a winner with the Skwal helmet! GetGeared tip the Skwal helmet to be one of Shark's best sellers thanks to a whole host of features that makes it stand out from the crowd. We at GetGeared are loving the graphics and there's some features on this helmet that are awesome.
Get seen with Sharks first LED helmet: LED helmets are fast on the rise in the motorcycle world and to have the technology built into a helmet from a trusted manufacturer is what we've all been waiting for! The LED's are neatly placed on the helmet, yet in the right places to help you get seen on those dark nights. The LED's can be switched on, off, flashing or constant!
See the road ahead: This Shark helmet comes with a Maxvision Pinlock and an anti-scratch visor. The Pinlock stops your visor steaming up on cold days and the Maxvision really gives you the widest view of the road.
Plenty of other features include: This helmet is ready for Sharktooth and there is also a new Autoseal System which keeps the visor shut to keep out the wind and rain. Loving this helmet!
• 1st helmet with LEDS system
• "Pinlock Maxvision" film provided
• Autoseal System: making the visor adhering to the helmet’s gasket providing a much better insulation (water & cold)
• Available XS (53/54 cm), S (55/56 cm), M (57/58 cm), L (59/60 cm), XL (61/62 cm)
• Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
• Visor can be fitted with a Pinlock Max Vision film insert
• Integrated UV380 label & anti-scratch sun visor
• Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
• Micro lock buckle system
• Use the delicates or cold cycle & place inside a washing net
• Planned location for SHARKTOOTH
• Quick release visor system