• Full face carbon fibre mix race helmet from Shark• Lightweight & aerodynamic with double spoiler• Max Vision visor with Shark Skin & Pinlock insert
The rise of the Spartan. This is the Shark Spartan Carbon helmet, the new aerodynamic race helmet. It is a full face helmet, ideal for track and road riding. As well as being classy, aerodynamic and strong, the new Shark Spartan helmet has features that are usually reserved for touring helmets, such as the internal drop-down sun visor.
Lightweight and aerodynamic: The Spartan comes in at just 1290g on the smaller shell thanks to the mixed construction of carbon fibre and fibreglass. The Shark Skin peak side fastenings give an active reduction of whistling noise while riding at speed and the double spoiler with built-in air extractors keeps you stable and cool.
Beautifully clear vision: Is what you will get when you wear the Spartan. The visor is a Max Vision visor and a Pinlock fog-free insert is provided in the box. The internal retractable sun visor is just a flick of a switch away from holding back the sun from your eyes. As well as that, the helmet retains its high level of comfort even when you are wearing your spectacles. You get the usual five-year warranty from Shark and the Spartan is available in a wide range of sizes, colourways, and is compatible with the Sharktooth Bluetooth communication system.
• Carbon fibre & fibreglass shell
• Retractable sun visor
• Pinlock insert provided in the box
• Only weighs 1290g in smaller shell size
• ECE 22/05 approved
• Removable inner lining
• 2 shell sizes
• Accommodates the Sharktooth Bluetooth system
• 5 year Shark warranty
• Available in sizes XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm) & XL (61-62 cm)