Shark VZ100 Visor - All Colours
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
for up-to-date stock position
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Genuine Shark visor, PLEASE NOTE not all colours are road legal• For Shark Race-Pro Carbon, Race-R-Pro, Race-R, Speed-R helmets• Visor is NOT pinlock ready as it is for racing, ten colour options
Visor for Shark Race-Pro Carbon, Race-R-Pro, Race-R, Speed-R: Replace your Shark visor with this genuine visor for the Race-Pro Carbon, Race-R-Pro, Race-R, Speed-R helmets. Choose from ten colour options. Image for this Shark visor is for colour options, not actual shape of visor.
It's the features that matter:
• Clear: Antifog and anti-scratch
• Light Tint: No features
• Light Smoke: Antifog and anti-scratch
• Dark Smoke: Anti-scratch
• Yellow: Antifog and anti-scratch
• Blue: Antifog and anti-scratch
• Mirrored Blue: Anti-scratch
• Chrome: Anti-scratch
• Gold: Anti-scratch
• Silver: Anti-scratch
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Colour options "Dark Smoke", "Mirrored Blue", "Chrome", "Gold", "Yellow" and "Blue" are NOT LEGAL FOR ROAD USE.
UK legislation requires that motorcycle helmet visors comply with EC Regulation 22.05 / British Standard BS4110:1979 (as amended) and the Motorcycle (Eye Protection) Regulation (as amended 2000). These standards require visors to meet certain safety standards in general and, those intended for use on public roads, to have a minimum light transmittance of 50%. Tinted, mirrored and deeply coloured visors do NOT meet the requirements for public road use and are sold on the understanding that they are not to be used on public roads or on land where these regulations apply.
Fits Shark helmets:
• Race-R Carbon
• Race-R Pro
• Clear, Light Tint, Light Smoke, Dark Smoke, Yellow, Blue, Mirrored Blue, Chrome, Gold, Silver