• Motocross helmet with 4 AIM+ shell sizes & large peak visor• Integrated spoilers for optimised aerodynamics & performance• Removable & washable 3D Max-Dry cheek & centre pads
This radical new motocross helmet is taking the world by storm. With great ventilation courtesy of the intake vents at the face guard, brow and upper head and extraction vents at the rear, the new Shoei VFX-W helmet is one cool head protection system.
The highly comfortable, high safety helmet comes in 4 different outer AIM+ shell sizes to give you the perfect fit, while dual density EPS liners and completely removable, washable pads keep your VFX-W comfortable and fresh.
The protection you want comes from the AIM+ shell, the Emergency Quick Release System lets you remove the pads while the helmet is still on, making the helmet slide off much easier, and the Double D-Ring means there are mechanical parts in the closure to get stuck or go wrong. The new large peak visor protects you from the sun and mud, while the integrated aerodynamic spoilers might just protect you from coming in last position!
• Shell in AIM +
• Brand new shell construction
• EPS liner system with two densities
• 4 different outer shell sizes
• EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System)
• Double-D ring
• Detachable & washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads
• Detachable & washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad
• Detachable & washable Max-Dry chin strap cover
• New, sporty design with integrated spoilers for optimised performance & aerodynamics
• Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun & mud
• Aggressively-shaped face guard
• Multiple venting & extraction – especially easy to clean
• Several intake vents on the brow area & on the upper head area
• Outlet vents on the back of the head
• 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size Medium