• Aim multi-composite fibre shell, high strength, flow weight• Improved venting system - one intake & two exhausts• Integrated sun visor designed for use with gloves, intercom prepared
The new Shoei J-Cruise helmet is the long awaited replacement for the very successful Shoei J-Wing. The Shoei J-Cruise helmet uses many of the components and technologies from other recent Shoei developments like the AIM shell construction, the new integrated sun visor and a more developed venting system taken from race helmets.
The J-Cruise is equipped with: A smoke coloured open-close type QSV-1 sun visor with minimum optical distortion. It protects vision from strong sunlight and can be opened or closed easily by use of a small lever on the side of the helmet, protecting against a change of weather or a sudden change of lightness such as driving out of a tunnel. The upper air inlet is adjustable allowing you to control airflow as required.
• 99% UV blocking sun visor
• 100% stainless steel micro ratchet chin-strap fastening
5 Ply shock absorbent AIM shell
• High strength, lightweight shell
• Special visor lever for handling with gloves
• Upper air inlet & two exhaust vents