• Motocross boots made from Lorica & split-grain leather• Liner made from moisture-managing Cambrelle fabric• Shin deflector & shock-resistant, anatomic rigid heel
Rugged and highly protective boots made with trial riding in mind. These tall boots are great for trial biking and motocross with their tough Lorica upper construction and high levels of protection. Accordion stretch panels at the Achilles' heels make for good freedom of movement while the buckle closure system provides a secure but easy-to-use fit.
The protection that you want. The Sidi Trial Zero 1 boots have anti-wear chamois split-grain leather at the side of the calves to protect your legs from the heat of your exhaust and polyurethane shin deflectors to direct any impact force around your shins instead of directly at them. A new rubber sole has been given a new tread pattern specifically to improve grip, a big factor in trial riding. The anatomically moulded heel is rigid and shock-resistant to make those landings slightly more comfortable.
• This boot has been designed for trial activities
• It is produced in Lorica & in pressed anti-wear chamois split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat
• The shin deflector is made in polyurethane
• Trial Zero is completely lined in Cambrelle
• The new sole is in rubber & the tread has been specially designed for the improved grip required by trial riding
• The rigid heel is shock-resistant & is in anatomically moulded polyurethane