• Winter motorcycle jacket from Spada: Camo II• Formate Pro 5 piece armour & upgradable back armour• Fixed waterproof liner with VENTECH cooling system
Upgrade from the previous model: This Camo II jacket is the 2nd of it's kind as it's based on the original Camo Textile Jacket from Spada. The design is very similar visually but some of the features have been updated. This jacket has been constructed using Maxdura - a heavier duty material making it even more durable and hard-wearing against slides - awesome!
Protection as you'd expect it: As always protection is the most important feature of any motorcycle jacket. Formate Pro CE 5 piece armour protects your crash zones. You even have the option to upgrade to a TEKTO CE back protector for that extra assurance. The reflective sections on the jacket keep you visible to other road users - another great feature.
A jacket that can brave the weather: In miserable British winters we all just want a jacket that is going to do the job. Thanks to the fixed waterproof and breathable lining in the Camo II you'll be able to stay dry and sweat-free. The quilt lining is fixed meaning that this jacket really is for the winter. The VENTECH cooling system does help to keep you cool by forcing cool air from the front to the back of the jacket so that you don't get too hot on longer rides.
• Maxdura / double stitched
• Formate Pro CE 5 piece armour
• Upgradable to TEKTO CE back protector
• Reflective elements
• VENTECH cooling system
• Corduroy collar
• Arm & collar adjustment
• Storm flap & rain channel
• Long & short zip attachment
• Spada lining & pop studs
• Fixed waterproof & breathable membrane
• Fixed quilt lining