• Aerodynamic, energy impact resistant thermoplastic helmet• Breathable & hypoallergenic removable & washable liner• Extra wide vision, scratch-resistant clear, Pinlock ready visor
A better quality helmet. This new full face helmet has better features, as well as additional features, than the Spada RP900. It is the Spada RP One, a sporty aerodynamic helmet moulded in energy impact resistant thermoplastic. The inside of the RP One's shell is made of various densities of EPS and has a breathable, hypoallergenic liner.
Packed full of extra features. The Spada RP One helmet costs more than its little brother, the RP900, but has more to offer. It has the front air vents and a rear extractor, a large scratch-resistant visor, compatible with Pinlock inserts, an internal dropdown sun visor and a tool-less visor mechanism. It has an easy to use and undo quick release micro metric ratchet closure.
• Aerodynamic, moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
• Internal shell moulded in differentiated density EPS
• Breathable, hypoallergenic liners, fully removable & washable.
• Removable lower wind stop & nose guard
• All air-vents adjustable -chin, - upper part of the shell - rear extractor
• Scratch-resistant visor & rapid release, suitable for use with Pinlock Original.
• Extra Wide Vision
• Internal scratch-resistant sun shield
• Visor mechanism: Does not require the use of tools
• Retention system: Quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment.
• Bluetooth: Compatible
• Homologation: ECE 22-05