• Goat hide outer with a comfortable polyester lining• PU padding to the palm, fingers & back of hand• 100% waterproof for riding in the worst of weathers
Stylish, urban, waterproof leather gloves that have a tactical look about them thanks to the finger knuckle reinforcements. The Sled Dog gloves from Spada are made of 100 percent got hide leather and are 100 percent waterproof. They have a polyester lining and precurved fingers for comfort.
The protection that you want. These gloves provide protection not only from the rain, but from the road too. The goat hide outer is naturally abrasion resistant and the PU padding to the back of hand, fingers and palm give impact resistance. An anti-slip palm reinforcement helps to keep your hands in the right place and a wrist strap closure helps keep the gloves on your hands.
• 100 percent goat hide outer shell
• 100 percent Water-proof
• Polyester lining
• Elasticated stitched pre-curved fingers
• PU padding to fingers, palm & backhand
• TPU palm moulding impact defence
• Elasticated wrist for improved fit
• Wrist strap for secure fit
• Stretch panels in key areas for secure fit
• Anti-slip palm reinforcement