• All season 2/3rds length motorcycle jacket from Spada• Fixed waterproof lining & removable thermal liner• Formate Pro CE 5 piece armour
Get the look: With its leather diamond panel shoulders and tartan lining this jacket is ideal for rides around the country. Being 2/3rds in length means that it's long enough to stop wind travelling up your back. But short enough to give you that manoeuvrability that you want getting on and off the bike.
All season riding: Wearing a jacket that does the job in all weather is what everyone wants as it's quick, easy and just means more time spent on the bike. The fixed lining is waterproof so that you're dry in the winter but breathable so you don't sweat in the summer. There is also a removable thermal liner which makes this jacket versatile in any weather.
Protection as you'd expect it: What of course makes this jacket a motorcycle jacket is the armour. Formate Pro CE 5 piece armour has been inserted into the crash zones in order to give you protection in the event of a slide. Functionally this jacket does the job whilst looking great!
Small = 40in Chest
Medium = 42in Chest
Large = 44in Chest
XL = 46in Chest
XXL = 48in Chest
• Dry waxed cotton/corduroy collar
• Leather diamond panelled styling to shoulders
• Formate Pro CE 5 piece armour
• Antique brass appointments for authentic heritage styling
• Fixed waterproof & breathable membrane
• Fixed tartan lining
• Removable thermal lining
• Waist, collar & cuff adjustments
• Storm flap & rain channel
• Double stitched