• Waterproof motorcycle touring jacket with thermal liner• Tekto CE certified protection at the elbows, shoulders & back• Mesh lining & Ventech cooling system for summer rides
This vintage-effect, waterproof touring jacket is made of 100 percent polyester on the outside, with a 100 percent polyester mesh lining for comfort and increased airflow. Between the two polyester layers sits a fixed Z-Liner Reissa membrane, which is both waterproof and breathable. Then, on top of that, there is a detachable, 150g thermal lining jacket. All of these weather-resisting liners make the Spada Stelvio suitable for year-round touring.
The protection you need. The outer of the Stelvio supplies abrasion resistance, while hidden inside is Tekto CE certified armour at the elbows, shoulders and back. The jacket also has a Ventech cooling system for added ventilation, waist and arm adjusters for comfort, and stretch panels to maximise freeedom of movement. The Stelvio jacket has matching trousers and boots available to create a full touring kit.
• 100 percent polyester with vintage effect treatment
• TEKTO CE five-piece armour
• Fix Z-liner REISSA membrane waterproof & breathable
• 100 percent polyester soft mesh lining
• Handwarmer pockets to front lower pockets
• Detachable thermal lining jacket - 150GR
• Cotton filled ribbing - two outer waterproof pockets
• VENTECH cooling system
• Waist adjustment
• Pop stud arm adjusters
• Short & long connection zip
• Stretch panels