• A modern leather cruiser jacket with hints of the past• Removable 80g hollow fibre quilted lining for comfort• CE certified armour at the shoulders & elbows
A blast from the...present. This Spidi Ace leather jacket may look like a jacket of days gone by, but inside it boasts bang up to date armour. CE certified Forcetech armour is in place to protect your elbows from impact and CE certified Multitech armour protects your shoulders. There is a pocket inside the back of the Ace for adding a CE certified Level one back protector. As well as the impact protection, the comfortable sheep leather outer shell provides a natural abrasion resistance.
Comfort and function. Inspired by the cafe racers of yesteryear, this leather jacket has a removable 80g hollow fibre quilted insulating liner for keeping you warm as you and your crew head down to the coast. There is a stop clip for attaching to casual trousers, three external pockets for your essentials, and adjustable waist fastening to tighten the jacket around for a more comfortable, aerodynamic fit.
• Comfortable sheep leather 0.8mm thick
• Removable 80g hollow fibre quilted insulating lining
• EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protections on the elbows (Test Report 23.0 kN)
• EN1621-1 certified Multitech protections on the shoulders (Test Report 22.3 kN)
• Pocket for Warrior back protector, EN1621-2 Level 1 certified
• Stop clip for attaching to trousers
• Three external pockets
• Adjustable waist fastening
• Velcro adjustings
• Product weight: 1.9kg