• Fashion inspired motorcycle jeans with Keramide reinforcements• CE certified Forcetech armour at the knees for impact resistance• Preformed leg for extra comfort while riding your bike
Fashion meets function. These slim fit motorcycle jeans have been designed to look great on and off the bike and provide protection in the event of an accident. J&K stands for Jeans and Keramide. The jeans part is the 12oz denim, cotton with a touch of Lycra for increased comfort, the Keramide is the reinforcement material that make the jeans abrasion resistant. The Keramide reinforcements are around the seat and seams of the jeans to resist tearing and splitting at the most common ground contact areas, a total of about 30 percent of the jeans have the Karamide coating.
Protection has not been compromised. As well as the abrasion resistance, the J&K Stretch Keramide jeans have removable and adjustable CE certified Forcetech knee protectors to provide impact resistance. The stretchy nature of the denim allows for the extra bulk of knee armour so will not disfigure when the armour is in place. The jeans have five outer pockets, world famous YKK zippers, and for an extra urban touch, you can turn up the cuffs to reveal the Spidi logo.
• 12oz Denim (98 percent cotton, 2 percent Lycra)
• The elasticity of the fabric absorbs the volume of the knee protection
• Keramide coating
• CE Forcetech protectors on the Knee (removable & height-adjustable)
• Slim fit
• Preformed leg for riding comfort
• Five outer pockets
• YKK zippers
• Leather loop with Reflex details
• Metal keyring
• Spidi logo print on the reverse side bottom of the leg
• Product weight: 1kg