• A classic leather motorcycle jacket housing modern armour• Removable, internal felt liner for keeping you warm• CE certified Forcetech & Multitech armour at impact areas
Ride in comfort in this classic leather jacket from Spidi. The Spidi Tank leather motorcycle jacket has all the class and style of yesteryear, but with up-to-date protection. This jacket is made from one millimetre thick cowhide leather which offers warmth as well as natural abrasion resistance. There is an internal felt liner for when it is chillier which can be removed if the sun starts to shine on your ride. The knitted collar, cuffs and hem add to the warmth but ultimately add even more style to this already great looking jacket. The joints on the shoulders have been designed to enhance freedom of movement and make riding more comfortable. Three external pockets and one internal safety pocket mean you can carry your essentials with you whenever you take your motorbike out for a cruise.
Protection has not been compromised. Inside the abrasion resistant outer leather shell you will find CE certified protection on the shoulders in the form of Forcetech armour, and on the elbows you are protected by CE certified Multitech armour. Both of these sets of armour are in place to give great impact protection in the event of an accident. The Tank jacket is also prepared to take a level one or level two back protector which are available separately. Clips on the inside of the jacket mean you can attach casual trousers to stop the jacket riding up which exposes your back to the chilling winds.
• Cowhide 1 mm thick
• Internal removable felt liner
• Knitted neck, cuffs & hem
• Forcetech protectors EN1621-1 certified on shoulders
• Multitech protectors EN1621-1 certified on elbows
• Ready for EN1621-2 Level 1 & Level 2 certified back protectors
• Joints on the shoulder blades, enhancing the riding movements
• Pant clips for attaching to casual pants
• Three external pockets
• One internal safety pocket
• Product weight: 2.4kg