• 2 in 1 Spidi motorcycle jacket: Waterproof & mesh• Removable breathable waterproof H2Out membrane• Certified Forcetech protectors to shoulders & elbows
A technical tourer or adventure rider's dream. You have waterproof jackets for the rainy seasons and mesh jackets for the sunny seasons. That seems pretty black and white. But the Spidi Ventamax H2Out motorcycle jacket is a hybrid that ticks both of those boxes. It is a waterproof mesh jacket. Although it is sold as one jacket, you effectively get two, as the inner jacket can be worn separately. The outer jacket is 50 percent abrasion resistant Superfabric and 50 percent punched mesh, which gives you incredible airflow, which keeps you cool and allows the air to circulate, eliminating moisture from building up inside the jacket. This outer is matched perfectly to the inner H2Out jacket which provides the breathable waterproofing and even has a liner of its own.
Protection has not been compromised. As well as the abrasion resistance of the Spidi Ventamax's Superfabric, you have impact resistance in the form of CE certified Forcetech protectors to the shoulders and elbows. The jacket is also ready to take the level one or two Warrior back protector to protect your spine. Another safety feature is the Reflex details on the arms and back that help to get you seen when you're riding in low light levels.
Style and substance. On top of the main features of the Ventamax, there are small, technical details that are important for a touring jacket to have. Such as five pockets, four external, two of which are zippered, two are "easy-in", and one internal Napoleon pocket with a popper closure. The drawstring tightening at the bottom and Ergofit System on the hips and arms mean you can tailor the fit of the jacket to minimise the effects of the wind as you ride. A great all round jacket that provides everything you need.
• Extreme resistance Superfabric
• Punched Mesh
• High visibilty reflex areas
• YKK zippers
• Removable H2Out waterproof & breathable membrane with mesh liner
• EN1621-1 certified Forcetech elbow & shoulder protectors
• Ready for EN1621-2 certified Warrior back protectors (Lev1, Lev2)
• 2 external pockets with zip
• 2 external easy-in pockets
• 1 internal Napoleon-pocket with button
• EST closure on the neck
• Ergofit System on hips & arms
• Reflex details for night riding
• Product weight: 2kg