• Waterproof motorcycle jacket with laminated membrane• Removable thermal liner & zippered air vents for comfort• Certified Forcetech protectors to the shoulders & elbows
Wear this jacket whatever the weather. The X-Tour H2Out motorcycle jacket from Spidi keeps you dry, warm and cool, whenever you need it to. The outer material has been laminated to Spidi's H2Out membrane which gives great waterproofing and stops the jacket soaking up the water and becoming too heavy, as well as waterproof zips to stop the rain sneaking around the waterproof membrane. Inside is a 200g removable liner with thermal properties to keep you warm in the colder months, whereas, on the outside there are multiple zippered vents that can be opened to create maximum airflow around the body via the inside arms, shoulders and back, keeping you cool when things start to heat up.
Protection has not been compromised. Hidden under the waterproof exterior of the Spidi X-Tour jacket is the armour. You have CE certified Forcetech protectors to the shoulders and the elbows which reduce the effects of impact to those areas and there are pockets designed specifically for additional armour that can be bought separately like the Warrior back protectors in level one and two, and the Warrior Chest and Thorax protectors. Additional safety comes in the form of Reflex material in various locations on the jacket making you easier to see in lower light levels.
Perfect for any technical tourer. The X-Tour has features that you might not think about but are extremely useful, like a total of six pockets, four on the outside, two of which are waterproof, and two on the inside, both of which are waterproof, vital for carrying your mobile phones and electrical equipment. Velcro adjusters on the sides and sleeves to limit excess material flapping around and causing drag and drawstring tightening around the bottom to stop the wind getting up inside the jacket. Seemingly small features that you'll miss if you go without.
Please note: The X-Tour jacket does not come with the chest protector that you can see in the image. This is sold separately.
• Outer fabric laminated to H2Out membraneProtection
• Tenax Flex inserts on shoulder blades
• 200g Removable internal thermal lining
• EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders & elbowsFunction
• Ready for EN1621/2 Level 1 & Level 2 certified Warrior back protector
• Ready for EN1621/3 certified Warrior Chest & Thorax Warrior protectors
• Details in Reflex
• Ventilation zips on shoulders, inside arms & back
• Perimeter zipper for attachment to trousers
• 4 outside pockets including two waterproof
• 2 waterproof inner pockets
• Micrometric closure neck with EST system
• Velcro for adjusting the volume on sides & sleeves
• Drawstring tightening on bottom
• Waterproof zips