• Entry-level sport-touring helmet with drop-down sun visor• Injected visor is anti-scratch & comes with Pinlock insert• Removable, washable padding & 3-point ventilation
This well-priced, entry-level thermoplastic sport-touring helmet is great for younger or beginner riders who want to get miles under their belt, without splashing out on a top-of-the-range helmet. The Halo helmet from Suomy is made from a reinforced, injected thermoplastic resin and has a multi-density inner shell for absorbing the right amount of impact force at the right parts of the helmet.
The comfort and performance you expect from Suomy. Suomy sponsors loads of world-class racers from different disciplines of motorcycle sports, so they know how to make a helmet. The visor has been thermoformed, which makes it anti-scratch and it comes equipped with an anti-fog Pinlock insert, so you'll have an unobscured view, all the way up until it gets covered in mud! The inner lining and padding is removable and washable to help you achieve a constantly fresh helmet. The three-point ventilation system helps to give good airflow through the Suomy Halo helmet to keep you comfortable and cool as you ride.
• Outer shell of reinforced thermoplastic resin
• Multi-density internal polystyrene
• Visor is anti-scratch & equipped with Pinlock
• Quick-release micrometric ratchet closure
• Drop-down sun visor
• Europe: ECE 22-05
• America & Canada: DOT
• Removable & washable cheek pads
• Removable & washable internal lining
• Upper & lower front vents
• Upper rear exhaust port