• Gore-Tex motorcycle touring boots from TCX• Reinforcements at the toe, heel & ankle• Airmesh breathable lining for better airflow
Light-weight Gore-Tex motorcycle touring boots: These microfibre and Cordura Airmesh motorcycle boots are TCX's answer to your touring needs: Waterproof thanks to their Gore-Tex lining; Lighter and more breathable due to a combination of Cordura Airmesh and Microfibre outer; An interior designed to be more comfortable for longer, on and off the motorbike.
CE-approved comfort: TCX was the first company to CE-approve their boots. The TCX Explorer boots are no different: Protective AND comfortable.
Protection that a motorcyclist needs: There are reinforcements at the malleolus (sticky out ankle bones) and toes as well as a reinforced shin plate and a tough heel counter. A polyurethane shift pad makes it easier to change gear and gives the boot extended life as the main body will not wear as quickly from the shifter.
Feel and fit: TCX have given the Explorer EVO boots the Adjustable Fit System (A.F.S) to give the wearer maximum comfort. There are two parts to the upper of the boots. The inner part uses open edges and an elasticated collar to fit the curves of the leg while the outer part with the A.F.S tightly covers the calf allowing for it's shape and giving plenty of adjustment. Velcro strips make it easy to adjust to the individual rider's shape. The anatomic foot bed is replaceable and the touring sole has a specific area for grip.
• UPPER: micro fibre & wear resistant textile mesh
• LINING: GORE-TEX(R) Performance Comfort Footwear
• REINFORCEMENTS: malleolus, polyurethane shift pad, reinforced shin plate, toe & heel counter
• FOOT BED: anatomic & replaceable
• SOLE: Touring sole with specific grip area