• An update on a best seller: TCX Infinity Evo GTX• Michelin sole: Better grip on the pegs in wet conditions• Gore-Tex membrane: 100% waterproof, yet still breathable
An update on a RiDe recommended product: The Infinity Boots from TCX took the market by storm, here's the new Evo version with a few changes to make them even better than before!
The same great formula: These adventure touring boots have still got the same great features: A Gore-Tex lining to offer 100% waterproofing, yet allows your feet to breathe. There's also still the same gritty look and reinforcements at the shin, toe and heel.
So, what's new? There's a new instep fit system, which gives a precise and comfortable fit. These motorcycle boots also have a new Michelin sole, made by the guys that make tyres, the sole offers more grip on and off the bike, especially in wet conditions. We're gearing up for these boots to be another massive hit!
Read the real life test of the TCX Infinity Evo boots and find out how they did in Nothern India: Real-life product review by Nich Brown from Overland Magazine, travelling through Northern India in the summer of 2015.
• UPPER - full grain leather combined with suede front & rear padded areas to increase comfort. Soft padded, ergonomic upper collar
• LINING - GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
• REINFORCEMENTS - ergonomic shin plate, PU malleolus, toe & heel inserts. New designed shift pad, internal suede heat guard to offer the maximum grip on the bike
• CLOSURE - 2 interchangeable & micro - adjustable AL U6060 aluminium buckles. New Instep Fit System, featuring an ergonomic closure band positioned on the instep to grant a precise fit
• FOOT BED - anatomic & replaceable
• SOLE - high performance MICHELIN ADVENTURE rubber sole inspired to the ANAKEE tires, studied to offer high contact surface for excellent adherence & optimal stability. Siping design allows water evacuation & improved grip. Suitable on soft, wet & muddy grounds