• Vintage look suede leather motorcycle shoes• Reinforcements at the toe, heel & ankle• Lined with a soft touch waterproof membrane
Style and substance: Suede leather motorcycle shoes with a worn vintage look. These shoes use a Comfort Fit System, which has been perfected by the research and development team at TCX, which means they are ideal for prolonged use and are extremely comfortable. The process is almost entirely manual and allows the shoes to be shaped over a form that reproduces the anatomy of the foot giving them their unique feel.
Protection has not been compromised: The CE approved shoes are reinforced at the main impact and injury zones, the heel, toes and malleolus area (the sticky out parts of your ankle). As well as zip fastening to the side for easy putting on and taking off, there is the traditional lace up closure on the front, so you can tighten the shoes to fit your foot ensuring they do not come off in the event of an accident.
Added comfort: The anatomic foot bed can be replaced if need be. There is a soft touch waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable and the sole has been designed for increased stability and grip with a specific path through the rubber.
• UPPER: suede leather, vintage look
• LINING: soft touch waterproof membrane
• REINFORCEMENTS: malleolus area, toe & heel reinforcements
• CLOSURE: lacing system & zip fastener
• FOOTBED: anatomic & replaceable
• SOLE: new designed rubber sole with specific path to increase stability & grip