• Lightweight & ventilated MX helmet from TLD• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain• Exceeds certifications for DOT & ECE
Top quality from a premium brand: Troy Lee himself stood in front the crowd at his California headquarters and introduced the SE4 helmet, "I've never been more proud to put my name on something." Now that's really saying something when you think of all the awesome quality products Troy Lee Designs have produced over the years!
Stand out features: What you'll first notice is the weight, or lack of it should we say. The SE4 polyacrylite is a lightweight helmet, though comes in at the heaviest of the SE4 range being 1500 grams. The combination of 16 intakes, exhausts and internal passages provide excellent dissipation of heat and maximum cool air induction. Combining MIPS brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS in the headband area, this helmet offers ultimate safety.
• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
• EPP (expanded polypropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
• Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes & rider ages, improving overall safety
• 16 intake ports / 6 rear exhaust ports
• Stainless steel D-rings are both strong & light
• Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
• Plastic visor screws & brass inserts for easy impact break-away
• Exceeds certifications for DOT & ECE
• Weight = 1500g
• Includes Troy Lee Designs drawstring helmet bag