• All-season motorcycle jacket from Weise: Baltimore Outlast• CE armour at shoulders, elbows & back!• Removable thermal liner, removable waterproof liner
The best Weise has to offer: This Baltimore Outlast jacket is the top spec jacket from Weise. It has a host of features that make this the best choice for all season touring!
Space grade warmth: This motorcycle jacket has a removable thermal Outlast lining, technology originally developed for NASA. This stuff is pretty neat, when you overheat you naturally sweat and release heat. The Outlast membrane stores the heat and when you naturally start to cool, it releases it. What does that mean to you? A motorcycle jacket that will see you through the winter with ease!
Ideal for summer riding: This jacket has a removable waterproof liner and removable thermal liner, it means you can react to changes in the weather all year round with ease. There's also two large vents with magnetic snap connector (not advised to be used by those who have a pacemaker) which ensures you direct ventilation on those summer rides to keep you cool.
Protection you can rely on: This motorcycle jacket has a 500D outer which offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. There is also CE armour at the shoulders, elbows and wait for it....the back! This is very unusual, yet great for you as you've got maximum protection from the get go. Another neat features is the high viz sleeves that tuck away so that you can improve your visibility on dark, wet nights! Loving this jacket!
• 500 Denier nylon outer construction
• Removable REISSA waterproof, windproof & breathable drop lining
• Removable OUTLAST 140 gram thermal quilted lining
• 4 Season Jacket
• Removable CE approved armour to shoulders, elbows & back
• Adjustable neoprene collar with loop & hook system for ultimate comfort in all weather conditions
• YKK main central zipper with large popper & Velcro retained storm flap for total weather protection
• Retractable bright neon arm covers for added visibility
• Reflective stripes & detailing for added night-time visibility
• Adjustable twin Velcro retained belt system to waist of jacket
• Two large vents with zipper & magnetic snap connectors to chest
• Four vents to sides, two at the front & two to the rear
• Single long vent across back at shoulders
• Two external hand warmer pockets
• Four external waterproof pockets
• Hidden rear map pocket with side entry
• One internal waterproof pocket
• Single Napoleon waterproof pocket
• Two popper retained adjusters to sides
• Four popper retained adjusters to arms
• Velcro retained adjuster to cuffs
• Internal 8 inch zipper for attaching to Weise jeans