• Waterproof textile motorcycle touring trousers from Weise• Abrasion resistant outer with CE certified armour to the knees• Fixed breathable waterproof lining & removable thermal lining
Motorcycle tourers, look no further! These are the Weise Memphis trousers with Outlast technology. The outer shell of the trousers is constructed of 600 denier Taslan polyester for ultimate abrasion resistance. The waterproof and windproof lining is breathable so while you are kept dry, you won't get sweaty inside the trousers. The removable Outlast 140 gram thermal liner is temperature regulating and quilted so you are sure to be comfortably warm in the winter months.
Protection has not been compromised. As well as the tough, abrasion resistant Taslan outer shell, the Memphis trousers have CE certified armour in the knees for impact protection. There is a reinforcement panel located at the seat which adds durability, and reflective strips and details make you much easier to see when riding your motorcycle in poor light such as at night. An eight inch connecting zipper is in place to attach a Weise jacket, like the Memphis Outlast jacket, which will help to stop the jacket from riding up to expose your lower back.
Comfort and convenience. The Memphis Outlast trousers have features designed purely for your convenience and comfort. A zipper on the outside of the leg is made for easy entry and the zip and double popper at the waist make for easy closure. Comfort stretch panels are used above the knees and at the waist to aid movement and flexibility, and an adjustable twin belt system allows you to adjust the fit around the waist. The back of the waist is raised to give better weather protection and two pockets mean you can keep your essentials with you as you ride your bike.
Get your size spot on. The Weise Memphis Outlast trousers are available in three different leg lengths so you are sure to get the pair that fit you perfectly. The leg lengths are short, regular and long. These are the regular leg.
• 600 Denier Taslan polyester outer construction
• Removable Outlast temperature regulating 140 gram thermal quilted lining
• Waterproof, windproof & breathable drop lining
• Removable CE approved armour to knees
• Reinforcing panel to seat area for added durability
• Two vents with waterproof zipper to thigh
• Zipper & twin popper closure system to waist
• Zipper to outside of leg for ease of entry
• Adjustable Velcro-retained twin belt system to waist
• Comfort stretch panel above the knee to aid flexibility & movement
• Comfort stretch panel at waist to aid flexibility & movement
• Raised back at waist which offers additional weather protection
• Two pockets
• Reflective detailing for added night-time visibility
• 8 inch zipper for attaching to Weise jackets