• Full grain leather summer sports gloves from Weise• TPU reinforcements on the knuckles, thumbs & fingers• Perforated at back of hand & thumb for breathability
These Weise Remus gloves are perfect for any road sports bike rider. They are constructed of full grain leather for strength with a Velcro retained strap on the elasticated cuff for added comfort and security. The leather on the back of the hand is perforated to allow air to get to your hand and keep it cool while riding in the summer sun.
Protection has not been compromised in the Weise Remus gloves which is good when you have a brother like Romulus. The leather itself has a natural abrasion resistance and has been doubled up on the palm for extra resistance in the event of a slide. The whole glove conforms to EN13595 lvl 1 which is the standard for motorcyclist PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and has hard TPU reinforcements at the knuckle, fingers and thumb. A scaphoid protection system is in place to protect the scaphoid bone which is a small carpal bone in the hand that is notoriously difficult to heal and can cause long term damage if left untreated, so protecting it is vital.
More of a tourer? Check out Remus' twin brother, Romulus.
• Full grain leather
• Conforms to EN13595 Level 1 - the safety standard for motorcyclist PPE clothing
• TPU reinforcements to knuckles, fingers & thumb
• Twin leather overlay on palm
• Scaphoid protection system
• Velcro-Retained strap to cuff
• Elasticated wrist
• Perforated leather to back of hand & thumb