• Full grain leather adventure touring gloves from Weise• Carbon shell protection to the knuckles, fingers & thumb• Padding at the palm & thumb for added comfort
These Weise Romulus gloves are the perfect choice for any motorcycle tourer or adventure seeker. They are constructed from full grain leather so they are tough and are unlined which gives you a better feel for the controls of your bike which is essential when navigating difficult terrain. There is padding on the palm and cuff to give you comfort when you're riding for hours on end with your wrist in position and your palm pressing against the handlebars.
Protection has not been compromised in the Romulus gloves. As well as the natural abrasion resistance of the leather, they have carbon shell armour on the knuckle, thumb and fingers for impact protection. There is a twin leather overlay on the palm for extra abrasion resistance in the event of a slide and the elasticated cuffs are secured with Velcro to stop the gloves being pulled off by the friction of the road. Another vital form of safety is the scaphoid protection system. The scaphoid is a carpal bone and is one of the most common parts of the hand to get injured in a fall so having a system in place to reduce that risk is good sense. The whole glove conforms to EN13595 which is the standard for motorcycle PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), so you know your hands are in safe hands.
More of a sports bike rider? Check out Romulus' twin brother, Remus.
• Full grain leather
• Conforms to EN13595 Level 1 - the safety standard for motorcyclist PPE clothing
• Carbon shell armour to knuckles, fingers & thumb
• Twin leather overlay on palm
• Padding to palm & cuff
• Scaphoid protection system
• Velcro-Retained strap to elasticated wrist & cuff