• Winter motorcycle gloves from Weise: Strada Outlast• Waterproof & breathable thanks to inner lining: Stay dry• 120g thermal Thinsulate lining to keep you warm on cold days
Winter motorcycle gloves: Stay toasty thanks to a 120g Thinsulate lining and the storm cuff with elasticated hem ensures the rain stays out! There's a visor wiper for those rainy days and TPU knuckle armour offers impact protection. You've also got reflective detailing to improve your visibility to other road users.
These motorcycle gloves use McFit technology to offer you a waterproof, breathable & comfortable motorcycle glove. The McFit technology incorporates a Hipora membrane (offering the waterproofing and breathability) in to a thin layer of fabric for maximum feel of the handlebars and less bunching and bulkiness.
Space grade technology: These motorcycle gloves have an Outlast lining, technology originally developed for NASA. This stuff is pretty neat, when you overheat you naturally sweat and release heat. The Outlast membrane stores the heat and when you naturally start to cool, it releases it. What does that mean to you? A pair of gloves that will see you through the coldest of months.
• Full grain nappa leather & nylon
• Hipora waterproof, windproof & breathable inner liner
• Outlast temperature regulating lining
• 120 gram Thinsulate lining to back of hand & 40 gram lining to palm
• McFit technology inner lining fixture system
• TPU shell armour to knuckles
• Twin layered leather to impact points
• Stretch panels to fingers to aid fit & flexibility
• Chamude overlay panel to palm for improved grip
• Reflective detailing to back of hand, fingers & cuff for added night-time visibility
• Adjustable Velcro retained strap to wrist
• Inner storm cuff with elasticated hem
• Pull cord to outer cuff
• Visor wipe to left hand thumb