2015 Alpinestars Tech 8 RS MX Boots - White | A201101520D Outer: Leather & microfibre
Protection: MX spec protection
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
For champions: With US and international motocross and supercross titles to its name, the Tech 8 boot from Alpinestars has an iconic legacy. Perfect for riders who want the latest protection technology from a leading brand. Alpinestars' product development department draws on the experience of every professional athlete they support. It's with the athlete's help that they are constantly improving their products and what makes the Tech 8 boot an industry leading off-road performer.
What makes the Tech 8 different? The Tech 8 is a racing engineered, more rugged boot that needs to be "broken in". The sole side ridge provides the option for gear change and bike feedback for riders who are used to it. The behaviour as the sole flexes gives a very different feeling as the layers inside can slide on one another. Differently to the Tech 10, the Tech 8 features a rugged and robust Tyrolean double stitched sole. It provides structure to the boot as well as being durable and offers high levels of protection. The metal toe structure protects the sole to stop any of the layers flaking apart.
Innovative features: There's a full inner bootie to ensure great fit and comfort together with an innovative buckle closure system as featured on the Tech 10. The contoured shin plate allows for a great range of fitment and there's Velcro for a secure closure. The blade system incorporated into the calf and shin plate allows flex control as well as forward and rear support. The whole outer sole is replaceable, so when you invest in a pair of Tech 8's you're certainly getting your moneys worth!
It doesn't stop there! The TPU shin plate offers superior impact protection and abrasion resistance. There's extensive protection everywhere you would expect on a boot, including a steel shank inside the mid-sole. For feel, you'll notice the medial panel is textured, giving superb grip against the bike.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber material with a reinforcing leather panel over the toe-box
• Microfiber main material offers high levels of water-resistance & durability & improved weight-saving performance
• Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage & is easy to maintain & clean
• The TECH 8 RS Boot is CE certified
• Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• The contoured shin plate allows for greater range of fitment & features a Velcro closure for a personalized & secure closure
• High modulus calf plate is contoured to fit around calf & lateral leg & connects with shin plate to ensure all round protection & structural integrity
• Contoured, tempered steel shank is over injected inside the mid?sole assembly for rider safety & support
• Low profile toe area for improved control & sensitivity in the shift area, plus replaceable TPU kick starter protection insert located on the right boot
• Stamped steel toe & heel guard for durability & protection of boot’s structure
• Redesigned instep & Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for comfort, control & support
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact polymer & aluminium bridge closures with memory & a quick release/locking system with self- aligning design for easy, precise closure & improved riding performance & security
• All buckles are easily replaceable
• Innovative dual polymer blade system incorporated into calf & shin plates for excellent flex control as well as forward & rear control & support
• Full?length, sculpted rubber medial panel gives superb grip against the bike & is insulated with aluminium foil for improved heat resistance
• Extended soft polymer gaiter provides effective seal around the top of the boot, preventing excessive water & dirt entry
• Alpinestars exclusive high grip, dual density rubber outsole includes foot-peg area which is reinforced with hard polymer compound for durability & comfort
• The outsole is fully replaceable
• Full inner bootie is constructed with 3D breathable mesh plus synthetic material chassis for support, plus breathable textile lining on the ankle areas
• Ankle features perforated soft comfort padding & incorporates adjustable shock absorbing gel inserts on the ankles
• Gel inserts are replaceable
• Dual compound, removable anatomic footbed features polymer forefoot plus EVA arch support & top textile lining for support & comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.